“PERSONAL LETTER” Purwosari, 11 January 2020 Dear Vinanda Nur mauludiya Hello Vinanda, how are you? I hope you in Pandaan are in a healthy condition.May you and your family always be in the happiness and protection of God. What is new with you? I’ve been doing a lot of new activities. My cook is playing aging this Sunday, actually. We’re pretty good, I think it’s going to be a good show. I’m very happy ! At my school yesterday there was a socialization about the rampant news about an outbreak of a viral virus called the corona virus (covid 19).Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory system. In many cases, this virus only causes mild respiratory infections, such as flu. However, this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Symptoms of Corona Viru...
"LEARN THE BASICS OF ENGLISH" Hello, I am Dinda Yuyun Hamida from grade 12 MIPA 7. Last week, I was assigned to write a recount text about sharing with the community in the form of knowledge or something else. I choose to teach my younger siblings how to learn about the basics or introduction to English. By the way, they are still in grade 2 elementary school. Before I started writing, I made a description of what I was going to write. So that everything is well planned. Also, writing a description to be completed will make it easier for our work to end. Thinking of sharing information with elementary school kids makes me happy. I got a lot of experience from these activities. With their complacency and innocence, they made the atmosphere cheerful and full of joy because I really like little children who are still innocent and full of joy as well as their jokes. 1. Before starting a lesson, definitely begin with the recitation of the prayer first so tha...
"Procedure Text Of Making Nagasari Cake" Recipe By: Dinda Yuyun Hamida Nagasari is a type of cake made from rice flour, sago flour, coconut milk and sugar filled with bananas. The banana that is commonly used as a filling is a type of plantain. This cake is usually wrapped in banana leaves and then steamed. In addition to the ingredients mentioned above, nagasari is also often steamed with a pandan leaf wrap, giving it a very fragrant aroma. Seeing from the combination of the small pieces of plantain wrapped in flour creates a distinctive taste in the mouth and the soft texture of the cake makes this one cake have a distinctive taste. It is not certain where the Nagasari cake came from. There are several sources that say that Nagasari came from Rembang. Nagasari cakes or Nogosari cakes (as they are called in Javanese) are a type of traditional wet cake that is very popular and has always been passed down from generation to generation in Javanese society. Generally...
Komentar
Posting Komentar